Tenant FAQ2022-04-01T03:23:59+10:00

Renting can be difficult – for your reference, we have included some FAQ’s for your perusal below. Should you have any additional questions, please contact our office on 1300 606 175 or [email protected]u.

Is the owner looking for a long term tenant? /What kind of lease term does the owner want?2023-10-19T11:57:07+10:00

Our owners are all looking for long term tenants that will look after the property and pay rent. Only because our rent toll is mostly brand new and purely investment properties – each answer kind of changes due to the age of the property.

Do I have to pay for water usage?2023-10-19T11:57:31+10:00

Yes, you will have to pay the usage as the property (usually are brand new and water compliant) is water compliant. The more conservative you are, the less water you will use. The owner pays the connection and sewerage fee. Some owners choose not to charge water, some do.

Does/will the owner consider pets at the property?2023-10-19T11:57:53+10:00

The owner considers pets upon application, it’s a case by case basis. (Unless a specific owner is strictly against pets)

When do I find out if the landlord is offering me a new lease agreement?2023-10-19T11:58:18+10:00

If the landlord would like you to vacate you will be given 2 months’ notice as required by law. We always aim to let our tenants know if their lease will be extended 1 – 2 months prior to the expiry date of the current agreement.

How can I pay rent?2023-10-19T11:58:42+10:00

Rent can be paid via our internet payment system, cash, money order or bank cheque.

How often are routine inspection carried out?2023-10-19T11:59:05+10:00

Routine inspections are carried out every 3-4 months. You will be given at least 7 days notice and we will use the office set of keys for access.

What is classed as an emergency repair?2023-10-19T11:59:33+10:00

– a burst water service or a serious water service leak
– a blocked or broken lavatory service
– a serious roof leak
– a gas leak
– a dangerous electrical fault
– flooding or serious flood damage
– serious storm, fire or impact damage
– a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
– a failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
– a fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
– a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
– a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the premises

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Go to Top