Before renting a Property it is highly recommended to have appropriate insurance cover such as ‘Landlord Protection Insurance’.

We can provide various brochures from Insurance Companies providing this type of policy.

Building / contents insurance and public liability cover are vital. For strata title properties, the Body Corporate manager organises building insurance / public liability for common property areas; landlords need to cover contents (eg. carpets, blinds) and public liability inside a unit. For free-standing homes (e.g. houses and free-standing townhouses), owners will also need building insurance.

Packages are typically available from your preferred Insurer for cost effective and comprehensive protection.

All queries about insurance must be directed to Insurance Providers.